Easy 4-Step Process
Call us or fill out a contact form.
Our office will schedule a date and time for the meeting (either in person, Zoom or by phone). All meetings can be scheduled within 24 hours.
Our severance package lawyer will conduct a thorough review of the agreement before discussing it carefully with you and answering your questions.
Our attorneys will send you a detailed email regarding any changes, revisions, or other items that need addressing with your previous employer. You will then have the option to negotiate with your employer directly on your behalf to retain us to negotiate for you to try to improve the terms and amount of severance pay.
Some of the most common questions we are asked in regard to severance in Florida:
- Severance and Unemployment
- How is typical severance pay calculated?
- Am I entitled to severance?
- Can my severance be taxed?
We serve the following courts in Orange County Florida:
- Orange County Courthouse- Apopka Branch
1111 N. Rock Springs Road
Apopka, FL 32712
- Orange County Courthouse- Goldenrod Branch 684 Goldenrod Road
Orlando, FL 32822